Friday 13 December 2013

David Stow Part 5 - Peek a Boo

Someone here keeps on having,
lots of sneaky peeks,
I'm not sure of who you are,
But I'm guessing your a geek.

Hide and seek and seek you sought,
So here is your prize,
Another simple-minded poem,
Before your very eyes.

Yesterday the little mouse
was feeling rather weary,
and driving home in the dark
mouse felt melanch'Oley'.

An early night was needed,
for mouse to recuperate,
Now she's back and bubbly,
And almost feeling great.

I hope last night, the fine conducting,
Was most enjoyable,
Allowing that special person,
To feel most wonderful.

So then dear peek'er,
Would you like to play a game?
I promise you, this will be fun,
As I don't even know your name.

If you wish to play, then let me know,
By commenting a number, in the box below,
But Keep yourself anonymous,
As it keeps the game mysterious………..



















No comments:

Post a Comment